- To capture the Indie genre in sight via shapes,fonts,images,symbols etc.
- To create a magazine which captivates and attracts my target audience in every way.
- To create a magazine which demonstrates all the necessary information which is necessary and not over facing.
- To overall be a successful product in all sense's.
Feedback For improvements
- To remove text boxes.
- Change location of mast head eg. make it a smaller text and as a label at the top right hand side.
- Reduce the size of the quote which dominates the top of the page and reduce it so that you can put the mast head.
- Reduce the size of the page number labels and increase the size of the body text.
- We like the colour borders of the images colour coordinated with the page numbers.
- We like the labels which the body of the text is stood and it stops the influence of the background.
- We like the box effect around text as it acts as a good divide and fixes with the symmetry of the indie theme.
- I like the magazines motto at the top of the page (just to big of text font).
- I like the variation in images,poses and locations and they are complemented with the colour borders used.