1.To capture the Indie genre in sight via shapes,fonts,images,symbols etc.
2.To create a magazine which captivates and attracts my target audience in every way.
3.To create a magazine which demonstrates all the necessary information which is necessary and not over facing.
4.To overall be a successful product in all sense's and capture something for the wide spectrum of indie audiences.
Feedback Summary from peers,Teachers and my Target Audience:-
- The labels of who is featured in the magazine are to bold in colour and a little hard to read.
- The labels used are to big in comparison with other text and it looks odd.
- Their is no bar code which adds the authenticity.
- The white background acts as a black canvas to have stories and headlines added.
- The images strong use of colours and pose draws the readers attention to buy or read the product.
- The banner across the top of the quote and mast head are well positioned together with the images on the top right hand corner.
Overall from this product and from all the criticism i had received i was confident in creating my final product as this was practically the idea my audience wanted to create.However i have decided on my final product to gain feedback throughout from my target audience and do a 3 stage development .However if this doesn't work i will come back to the drawing board but this conventionally is a very limited range of ways to create an effective front cover and a fine line between people understanding your direction and not.