Mock up Stage two (front cover)

I have made some slight alterations to the last verison i presented however i have kept the main body as it was as i think it worked very well.
I then collated some images of indie/rock bands and put these on to the front cover i positioned then in the right side of the cover as it did'nt hinder the main shot.I then arranged then slightly off center to give it and edgy but flowing sence,which is symbolic to the indie genre.

I then used a grudge effect to create a subtle and soft border which made the main image and the layers merge and be apart.


I then collated the Great British Flag which had a old vitage theme which was also symbolic to the indie theme.I then used this as a background to a sub-heading with a mist of white to make the typeface stand out.To accompy this i then collated a vitage train ticket and used this as another sub-heading to catch the readers attention.

I after this i applyed a barcode to make the magazine cover appear more authentic.I also created a bar divsion at the bottom of the page to stand out to show all the bands who will feature in the magazine.I used strong vibrant colours against the dull backround to make them stand out as the people in a magazine can encorage target audiences to buy the magazine.

No comments: